Saturday 2 February 2013

Hop along to The Green Frog Cafe...

Just completed a portrait this week of the genial hosts of my favourite cafe and coffee hang out down here in Cornwall, over in the market town of Bodmin.

I'm now taking on portrait commissions in my own 'comic book' style and John and Jane Lynch of The Green Frog Cafe were kind enough (and brave enough) to allow me to depict them for my portfolio of samples. I'm offering simple head and shoulders portraits from around £80 up to large A3 fully worked pieces like this for around £300.  Clients receive a full sized digital copy of the work with the option to source their own printing or, for an additional fee, I can arrange prints and optional framing to the size of their choice. I can also supply the finished image as a rather snazzy stretched canvas print (via the services of Justin The Frame).

(Click image for larger view)


Thanks again to John and Jane who, I'm pleased to say, were more than delighted with my interpretation of them. If you're in Bodmin and seeking good food and coffee in a warm and welcoming atmosphere, then I really do recommend the Green Frog as a place to head for. All the staff are are wonderfully friendly and there's free wifi and, in the winter months, a crackingly efficient woodburner. It's a great child friendly venue too, as well as having handy rooms upstairs available for hire for meetings etc.

(Click image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment